The ORIGINAL non-powered, adjustable, zoned, advanced pressure-relieving mattress overlay.
• Helps heal advanced stage (III & IV) ischemic ulcers.
• Friction and shear relief surface.
• Zoned. Four sections each 20" x 34" / 51 cm x 86 cm
• Adjustable. 3.5" (8 cm) high air cells can be adjusted to the patient's body shape and size.
• Non-powered. Requires no external power source.
• Drainage holes pull fluids away from incontinent client.
• Durable neoprene rubber is flame-resistant and can be easily cleaned.
• Repairable. Extends overall life of mattress.
• Reusable covers are available.
Additional sizes available. For information, please contact Customer Care.
8 lbs. per section (32 lbs. for a complete unit)/ 3.5 kg per section (14.5 kg for a complete unit)
2 Year Limited Warranty
* All measurements are approximate.
Foam insert pad(s) are available in both standard and custom configurations and may be snapped to ROHO DRY FLOATATION Mattress Section(s) to provide patients a localized approach to wound management when cost restraints are required.